Sunday – Monday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday – Saturday: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Available Tee Times
April 1-October 31 (Weather permitting)
8 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Monday through Friday)
Closed to Public on Weekends and Holidays
Driving Range Times
April 1 – October 31
8 a.m. – Sunset
A few friendly reminders from the Course Staff:
- Call clubhouse for tee times prior to teeing off
- Follow all posted signage
- Fix ball marks on greens
- Fill divots on fairway and tees with provided sand
- Smooth bunker irregularities, leave rake outside of bunker on edge
- 90° cart rule, out to ball and back to path
- Cart drivers must have a valid driving license to operate golf cart
Red = Lateral Hazard
Yellow = Hazard
White = Out of Bounds
Persons using the course or practice facilities must be properly attired. All players must wear an appropriate shirt. Women may not wear halter tops. No one may wear shorts cut above mid-thigh or cutoffs. All players must wear golf or tennis shoes. Players shall not wear shoes with metal spikes.